home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

September 06, 2012

Benefit The POREfessional Review

** I have no picture at present, but I will upload one as soon as I buy myself the full sized product** 
"Quickly minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over make up. Translucent, oil free formula complements all skintones and helps make up stay put. Contains a vitamin e derivative known to protect skin from free radicals" 
As far as I'm concerned, the 7.5mL sample of Benefit's The POREfessional is one of the best things I have received in a beauty box. I receieved it in my June Bella Box and I couldn't have been happier, especially because I'd wanted to try it for a long time!

I am in love with this product. The lightweight formula smoothes out my skin incredibly, filling in the pores around my t-zone (although pores aren't a huge issue with me) and create a great base for my make up. 

I find that my make up wear time is extended when I'm using my Benefit The POREfessional, especially when it's teamed with my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.

As I said, I find that this product has a very lightweight formula, meaning that it doesn't feel too heavy, even as it wears. After using this, I'm finding it very difficult to use the primer I was using previously as it feels zoo heavy in comparison. 

The beige tint disperses as it's applied, gently muting the look of redness without being an actual skin tint.

Due to my use of Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, I only apply this product to my t-zone, the place my skin gets the oiliest. Prior to buying the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, however, I did apply this to my whole face. I found the results to be very similar, I just no longer need it everywhere. 

A small amount of Benefit's The POREfessional goes a long way! I received my 7.5mL sample in June and, although it's running out, it's lasted a pretty decent amount of time. Given that the full sized product is 22mL, I can imagine that it will last me a pretty long time. 

I would recommend this product to everyone, regardless of their skin type and I honestly think it will work well for everyone. This product retails for $53.00 in AUstralia, however it can be bought for $30.00 from Benefit Cosmetic's US online store, with free international shipping on orders over $125.00. Click here to access store. I will be placing an order in the next few weeks.

So, everyone, have you tried this primer before? What did you think of it? What's your favourite foundation primer? 

Also, ladies and gents, I'll be placing an order with Benefit in the next few weeks, as I said. I'd love to know what product you love from Benefit. Please comment below!


Click here to enter my Saucy Sweethearts bath and body giveaway! 

Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Have you got a request for a post? Click here.
Got a question for me? Click here.
Like what you're reading? Follow me.
Got Instagram? Follow me at BornToBuy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tiny Hand With Heart