home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

August 02, 2013

NEW RELEASE | Ulta3 Official AFL Fan Nails*

One thing you probably don't know about me is that I like football. I'm a member of the Fremantle Dockers and I have a huge crush on Matthew Pavlich, one of their players. He's just so dreamy. I'm not the die hard supporter like my Mum but, hey, I like them.

One of my favourite things to do before a game is coordinate my nails. I'm not organised, patient or dedicated enough to create some hardcore Fremantle Dockers nail art (my friend does it though and they always look amazing) but I'll often pull out purple nail polish before a game, especially if we're versing the West Coast Eagles! 

Did you know? Females currently account for over 40% of current AFL or club members, over 40% of game day attendees and make up more that 45% of those who watch footy on television each week. Plus there are over 100 000 females who play the game around the country!**

With all of this in mind, I'm so excited to announce that Ulta3 has just release a new collection of nail kits, the Official AFL Fan Nails. These kits contain 3 official team colours (unless the team only has two colours, in which case the third polish is clear), nail tip guides (curved and pointed) and an AFL emery board. Yup! That's pretty much everything you need to create the perfect AFL nails.
 Hawthorn Hawks*
 Geelong Cats*
 West Coast Eagles*
 Sydney Swans*
 Fremantle Dockers*
I really love the idea surrounding these kits and I can't wait for my nails to grow a bit (damn you, birthday acrylics) so I can celebrate the Fremantle Dockers amazing season!! I also love the fact that I can now buy three Ulta3 polishes at a time. Woohoo!!

The Ulta3 Official AFL Fan Nails retail for $9.95. Stockists include selected pharmacies, AFL stores and Club Merchandising stores. AFL Fan Nails are also available in participating supermarkets and mass market retailers. 

Do you follow football? What team do you support? Will you be picking up any of the kits? 
*This product was sent me for review, however all opinions are my own. I was not paid for this post.
** Information from Ulta3 Official AFL Fan Nail Media Kit


Always look your best,

Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Have you got a request for a post? Click here.
Got a question for me? Click here.

Like what you're reading? Follow me.
Got Instagram? Follow me at BornToBuy! 

4 comments :

  1. How cute are these! An excellent marketing idea considering it's coming up to finals time. I would buy these anyway hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh clever Ulta! I think these will be quite successful! Thanks for the post!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pity about our season, but I'll definitely have to track down the Crows kit out of loyalty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! afl tips

    ReplyDelete

Tiny Hand With Heart