home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

October 06, 2013

L'Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque* Review

When I was offered a chance to try the L'Oreal Ever Creme line, including the Deep Nourishing Masque, I jumped. I find myself using hair masques almost every time I was my hair because they condition soo much better than a regular conditioner and using my favourite, Aveda's Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment, every time I washed my hair was getting way too costly.
*Sorry this is so dirty - that's what you get when something lives in your shower, right?* 

"EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque is an intensive rich treatment that deeply nourishes and restores moisture. The silkening formula instantly transforms dry, brittle hair to soft and luscious" 

To see what I think of think of the L'Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque, keep reading!


I used the L'Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque as a deep conditioner in my hair for a few months and, overall, I was quite impressed with it. I feel like it's done a decent job at keeping my fairly wild and dry hair moisturised, though I'm not convinced it's as moisturising or luxurious as my beloved Intensive Restructuring Treatment from Aveda! It definitely is, however, more moisturising and beneficial than any conditioner I've ever used.

To use the L'Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque I would apply it after washing my hair, focusing it on the ends of the hair and working the excess towards the roots. I tie my hair in a bun and leave it in the hair while I continued with my shower and wash it out just at the end. 

This sulfate free hair masque smells lovely, like a typical hair product. It's an extremely difficult scent to describe and coconut is the only word that comes to mind, even though it really doesn't smell coconutty at all. Weird, huh? Either way, it's a lovely smell and I love the way it lingers somewhat in the hair. 

All in all, the L'Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque is a nice hair masque. For me it's not an everyday masque, however I love using it every second time I wash my hair so I'm not using as much of my super expensive hair treatments. My only complaint about this product is the packaging. I really wish it wasn't in a tub! They're so impractical! 

Have you tried the L'Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque or anything else from the EverCreme line? I have and I've got more reviews coming soon!

This product is $13.99 from Priceline.

*This product was sent to me, however all opinions are my own. I was not paid for this review

Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Have you got a request for a post? Click here.
Got a question for me? Click here.
Like what you're reading? Follow me.

2 comments :

  1. I've heard so many great things about this line. I've tried the EverStrong masque and I really loved it. I keep meaning to get more from the range to try and always seem to forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, I like the sound of EverStrong! Might have to pick that up sometime soon. X

      Delete

Tiny Hand With Heart