home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

February 11, 2014

Cedel Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair* Review

Dry shampoo isn't something I generally reach for. I don't necessarily know if I like the idea of them and I'd much rather just the extra time and wash my hair. In saying that, I've tested my fair share of dry shampoos and found myself reaching for them when I've been in a real oily hair related pickle. I also really like the idea of using them to freshen a hairstyle up between day-to-night, rather than using it in place of a good shampoo job. 

Over the weekend I was desperate to get a few extra hours out of my blow dry job (don't you just love going to the hairdresser?) when I remembered that my most recent can of Batiste exploded in the bath tub so I was completely out of dry shampoo. I then remembered that I can a can of Cedel Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair* hidden in my one of my drawers so I pulled it out and I super impressed by the results.

When I first reached for the Cedel Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair* I didn't realise it was the formula for dark hair and I was so impressed with the fact that it left no white cast in my hair. Having only used shampoos where I've needed to blend like crazy, it was a really nice change. I always thought that buying dry shampoos suited to your hair colour was somewhat gimmicky but now I'm on board!

Upon first use I also noticed that the Cedel Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair* comes out as a really lovely and even mist. There's nothing worse than using a hair product that shoots out and collects in one place, weighing some hair down and not even hitting the rest.

I feel that the Cedel Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair* worked really well to absorbed oil and refreshen my hair. A small amount of product was able to give my hair a much needed pick me up and prolong the wear of my hairstyle to see the day out. It also gave me the texture and small amount of hold that's often spoken about in the beauty community and helped me create a tousled, more effortless, look.

I highly recommend Cedel Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair* (or the light haired alternative, I might add) to anyone looking for a good dry shampoo. I would note though that, being dark in colour, it might not be the best idea to apply this before bed, especially if you have a pillow case that's light in colour. 

You can pick up the Cedel Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair* from Priceline, selected supermarkets and pharmacies. It retails for $7.99 at Priceline but is 20% off at the moment. 

Have you tried this or any other product from Cedel? What's your favourite dry shampoo?


*This product was sent to me, however all opinions are my own. I was not paid for this review

1 comment :

Tiny Hand With Heart