home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

March 28, 2014

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado Review

When I didn't get along with the Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream, I made a trip to Mecca Cosmetica to pick up an eye cream that I knew I could rely on, the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. It's not the first time I've used this product, having finished a pot previously, so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed!

The Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is just what the name suggests, a creamy eye treatment. It has a really thick and creamy texture that quickly transforms to something thin and almost waxy feeling when applied to the skin. After a few seconds on the skin it becomes quite thick feeling again. It's quite unique. 


I feel like the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is a really nice and hydrating eye cream. It's hydrating enough to be an effective product, while light enough to be used morning and/or night, including under make up. I used to occasionally get dry patches and/or texture to the skin underneath my eyes and I haven't seen them once since I started using this regularly. I've also found that my under eye concealer has applies much nicer now that i'm using this as part of my nightly skincare routine. 

One thing I really like about this product is the fact that it's not really gimmicky. It doesn't promise to make you look 10 years younger in 10 seconds or promise to give you a Kim Kardashianesque level of brightness, it just says it's hydrating. It's a really simple and effective eye cream that gets the job done.

All in all, I really like the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado and you might too. If you're after a rich eye cream that's hydrating but light on the skin, the $39.00 you'll pay at Mecca Cosmetica stores will definitely be worth it. If you're after a product that's going to promise the world, you might want to try something else. 

Have you tried the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado? What's your favourite eye cream? Do you also hate products that promise everything?  

3 comments :

  1. This looks great, I've been looking for a decent eye cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the eye cream I am currently using and I love it so so much!

    I love that it is lovely and thick, but doesn't make my eyes puffy.

    Kristen xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiehl products are really good. I use their Ultra Facial Cream and I really like it. I might give this product a go one day. Thanks for the review! And yes, I hate those products that promise everything and get my hopes up. Sometimes I get sucked into their lies. :/

    Ty's Blog of Epiphanies

    ReplyDelete

Tiny Hand With Heart