home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

April 01, 2014

First Aid Beauty (F.A.B.) Gentle Body Wash* Review

First Aid Beauty has been such a hyped about brand in the beauty community lately, especially from our American beauty vlogging sisters. I've seen so many people talk about their skincare products (so much so that I featured their Radiance Renewal Pads in a recent haul) so I was really excited to be offered the opportunity to try their Gentle Body Wash*. I had no idea that the brand was even readily available in Australia. Huzzah!


The First Aid Beauty Gentle Body Wash* is a creamy cleanser for the body. It is quite thick in texture and it leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh without feeling dry or tight, something I've come to expect with a few body washes. It doesn't lather up as nicely as I would've hoped but, when a body wash doesn't contain all the nasties one would expect, it can definitely be forgiven. 

This fragrance, paraben and colour free body wash is designed to be used on the most sensitive of skins, containing nothing that's going to irritate the skin. Although the skin on my face is quite sensitive, my body isn't not prone to irritations or reactions so I had no issue using this whatsoever. 

According to the press release, the First Aid Beauty Gentle Body Wash* contains citric acid to assist in the renewal of skin at a cellular level, glycerin to moisturise the skin and the F.A.B. antioxidant booster to combat free radicals. 


All in all, I'm really impressed with the First Aid Beauty Gentle Body Wash*. It's not the most luxurious feeling body wash in my collection but I like how gentle and nourishing it is and I think it'd be the perfect product for someone with sensitive skin.

The First Aid Beauty Gentle Body Wash* is available from Woolworths stores, retailing for $16.95 for 237g. 

Have you tried the First Aid Beauty Gentle Body Wash*? Let me know what you think, especially if you have sensitive skin? 


*This product was sent to me, however all opinions are my own. I was not paid for this review

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tiny Hand With Heart