home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

May 18, 2014

COLLECTIVE BEAUTY HAUL | BeautyBay: Part One

I've talked about it a few times lately, but I've recently placed quite a few orders with BeautyBay. Some were big and some were not as substantial. The thing is, I've found that free shipping is danger to my ears, resulting in me finally picking up a few bits 'n' pieces that I've had my eyes on for quite some time.

Anyway, last week two of my BeautyBay orders arrived and now I'm here to tell you what I got!

I was in a Mecca Cosmetica store recently when I fell in love with Stila's In The Light Eyeshadow Palette so, of course, I picked it up. This palette is absolutely beautiful and I already have a review planned for later this month. Stay tuned! I also had a play with the Stila All Over Shimmer Duo in Kitten and knew it had to be mine. I'm still deciding on my favourite way to apply this but I think it's when I mix both shades together. I've seen a few people use the Too Faced Perfect Lips Perfect Nude Lip Liner lately and, being a lover of nude lips, I decided to grab it. It's a bit more brown than I expected but it's really nice and a great base for so many lip colours. Felt tipped liquid liner pens are, without a doubt, one of my favourite ways to apply liquid eyeliner so I decided to grab the oh-so-hyped-about Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black. I somehow found myself looking at BareMinerals lip products when I found their Pretty Amazing Lip Colour in Moxie, a bright petal pink. This is an incredibly pigmented lip gloss that wears really nicely and I definitely want to grab a few more shades from the range. I bought the Joico Daily Care Leave In Detangler and it couldn't have arrived at a better time. I can't wash my hair properly at the moment, let alone condition it, so this product will make brushing it out a lot easier. Finally, I bought another packet of the Murad Clarifying Wipes for Blemish Prone Skin. They've really impressed me so I'm happy to have back ups!

Stila All Over Shimmer Duo in Kitten - both shades | Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black | Too Faced Perfect Lips Perfect Nude Lip Liner | Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel (came in eyeshadow palette) | bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lip Colour in Moxie

As you can see, I picked up a few new bits 'n' pieces that I've never tried before and I'm really loving playing with all these new products. I know it seems like a lot of products but, remember, it was bought over two trips. I am waiting on a few more BeautyBay orders (someone cut up my debit card) so expect another haul soon!

What would you like to see reviewed first? Have you tried any of these products? 

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | Pinterest 

2 comments :

  1. I need to stop buying things too!! All your goodies look fab! Can't wait to see more of your hauls!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your haulage! All the stila products you picked up look amazing, and are on my wishlist as well! That Marvelous Moxie lippie looks so lovely! Can't wait to read reviews for these prods!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete

Tiny Hand With Heart