home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

May 25, 2014

NEW RELEASE // Rimmel London Urban Bohemian Collection* with Swatches

On Friday I had a very exciting and unexpected delivery, almost the whole Rimmel London Urban Bohemian Collection! This collection was created in collaboration with Kate Moss so almost all of the products are in fabulous lipstick formula which everyone seems to adore, myself included. With nude, coral, pink and purple tones, the collection is a modern take on the 'boho chic' style that Kate Moss seems to rock so well.  

"I've always loved the laid-back bohemian look because it's all about individual creativity and self expression. I've worked with Rimmel to create a palette that combines rich, earthy tones with cool brights and soft nudes, perfect for Winter/Autumn '14. Using the shades in my Urban Bohemian Collection for lips and nails you can create a look as strong or as romantic as you like"
- Kate Moss talking about her collection

Lasting Finish Kate Lipsticks in #32*, #29* and #28*

As you can see, there's three lipsticks available in the Rimmel London Urban Bohemian Collection. #32 is a pale(ish)/mid toned pink, #29 is a pink toned purple that's somewhat similar to MAC Rebel (a little lighter and less purple) and #28 is a coral nude. #28 is more netural than it appears in the swatch.

Salon Pro with Lycra Nail Polish in #115 Happily Evie After* and #125 Oh, Mr Darcy!* and Salon Pro by Kate with Lycra Nail Polish in #444 Seduce*

The swatches above are pretty true to colour. There's also a fourth nail polish in the collection which is another Salon Pro by Kate with Lycra Nail Polish. The fourth colour is #264 Temptress and apparently it's a pink shade. I don't own this colour but, given that I love my pink nail polishes, I'm sure I'll pick it up at some point. 

The prices for the Urban Bohemian Collection are as follows - 
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kate Lipsticks // $11.95
Rimmel London Salon Pro by Kate with Lycra Nail Polish // $8.95
Rimmel London Salon Pro with Lycra Nail Polish // $8.95 

The Rimmel London Urban Bohemian Collection is available from May 2014 and can be purchased from Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Target, Kmart, Big W, selected pharmacies and selected Coles and Woolworths supermarkets. It's not a limited edition collection either, meaning these products will become a part of the core range of Rimmel London products which is fantastic if you find something you love! 

What do you think of the Rimmel London Urban Bohemian Collection? Do you think you'll be picking anything from the collection up? 


*This product was sent to me, however all opinions are my own. I was not paid for this review

To see My Post Hospital Skin Pinks and win a bottle of Clearasil Daily Clear Vitamins & Extracts Scrub, click here

4 comments :

  1. I had no idea this collection was coming out, thanks for sharing! I love the shades of the lipstick, they look so nice and bright, but still wearable!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea either so it was a great surprise! The #23 is a lot more natural and nude in real life but yes, the colours are beautiful. I can't wait to rock the purple shade! X

      Delete
  2. Love the look of this collection! #28 lipstick kinda looks like shade 16 from the other Kate Moss range. I'm eyeing that nude shade of polish.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection! I'm so jealous you got it haha! xx

    ReplyDelete

Tiny Hand With Heart