home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

June 06, 2014

NEW RELEASE // Muppets Most Wanted by OPI* with Swatches

In April of this year OPI released eight new limited edition nail polishes inspired by Disney's Muppets Most Wanted. Whilst I had no desire to see the movie I was, of course, quite 'taken' by a few of the nail polishes. When I was offered a chance to try a few of the colours in the range I, of course, jumped at the opportunity. Given that they're limited edition, I wanted to get these swatches up as soon as possible so you can head out and pick the colours up if you so fancy. 

I Love Applause* | Chillin' Like a Villain* | Let's Do Anything We Want!* over I Love Applause* | Let's Do Anything We Want!*

Above are three colours that are really lovely. I Love Applause* is a white based creamy pink and Chillin' Like a Villain* is a beautifully pale peach. Both colours are a gel/creme formula so they take 3-4 coats to become opaque. It's worth it though because they're both beautiful colours. Finally, Let's Do Anything We Want* is pink and white glitter in a clear base. It looks lovely by itself or over another colour.

I was also sent Muppets World Tour however it got a little beat up in the postage process and was broken throughout my parcel. As you can see, the I Love Applause* bottle is completely covered in the glitter polish.

All in all, I really love all three colours I was sent and I couldn't choose a favourite, even if I tried. I like how unique Let's Do Anything We Want! is in terms of a glitter polish. I love the look of Gaining Mole-Mentum too so I may have to pick it up! 


All shades from the Muppets Most Wanter by OPI have been available in store from Myer, David Jones stores and selected salons since April 2014. Prices are as follows.

All shades // RRP $19.95
Mini Pack // RRP $24.95
Full size duo pack // $24.95

Have you tried any of the Muppets Most Wanter by OPI  polishes? What did you think?  

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | Pinterest

*This product was sent to me, however all opinions are my own. I was not paid for this review

To see My Post Hospital Skin Pinks and win a bottle of Clearasil Daily Clear Vitamins & Extracts Scrub, click here

2 comments :

  1. I Love Applause is gorgeous! I am so tempted to buy it.♡

    http://theblushingbrunettes.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Tiny Hand With Heart